Our upscale guest rooms are found in three architecturally rich lodges in a unique, newer hotel in San Luis Obispo. Built in 2003 and refreshed in 2008, every one of our 25 rooms has unique decor, often with original art on the walls. We invite you to enjoy the comfort and value of our special San Luis Obispo Bed and Breakfast.
- Each room features upscale furnishings, luxury fabrics, imported tile, nine-foot ceilings, and dual sink bathrooms. 20 rooms have luxury King beds; 5 are set up with two Queens and can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Every day enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the Gatehouse.
- Breakfast is served 7:30am to 9:30a.m. Monday through Friday and 7:30am to 10:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Breakfast features: a variety of breads, bagels and English muffins, scones, coffee cake, muffins, yoghurt, fruit, slow-cooked oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breakfast sausage, rosemary potatoes, choice of juices, Starbucks coffee, selection of teas and scrambled eggs and waffles made to order.
- High-speed wi-fi service available free of charge, stay connected if need or want to.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff are available at the front desk from 7:30 am until 9 p.m. and will be happy to assist you in any way they can.
- Sorry, we are not pet friendly.